MASTER SERIES FIRST EDITION
Redefining The Dress Watch For A New Era
The dress watch is a timeless icon. Its slender lines, discreet profile and versatility means it is the watch of choice for millions all over the world.
But as with all classics, there is always room for evolution, updates and taking a style into a new age. With this in mind, we set about creating the Cestrian Master Series.
Fuelled by our founding ethos of placing customer value and the art of watchmaking above all else, we have ensured there is quality craftsmanship at every turn. This starts with the Seiko NH35 automatic movement, a mainstay of the company’s output for well over a decade, and prized for its precision and accuracy.
High Quality movement & dial colours
The movement is then beautifully displayed in an exhibition caseback, all of which is housed in 316L stainless steel, a grade of material typically only seen on watches at considerably high price points. This is then engraved with the Cestrian logo on the clasp.
Applied, luminous indexes ensure this traditional style is touched with a sense of sportiness, while expertly showcasing trademark Cestrian attention to detail. Further adding to this is 100m of water resistance, meaning the Master Series has the robustness to match its looks.
A range of dial colours allow for a personal touch, resulting in a dress watch that pays homage to its predecessors but is updated for the modern age.
SEIKO NH35 AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
- Bi-directional rotor manual wind, hand wind and hacking movement
- 41 hour power reserve
- Tolerance of - 20 to +40 seconds a day
- Beat rate: 21,600
THREE-LINK OYSTER STYLE BRACELET
- Polished centre link combined with a brushed outer link, ensuring a quality finish and superb attention to detail
316L STAINLESS STEEL CASE & BRACELET
- Surgical grade steel
- Extra-low carbon means it is ultra-resistant to corrosion and high temperatures
- Typically found on watches at a much higher price point
WATER RESISTANT TO 100M
- Unusually high water resistance for a dress watch, ensuring if can withstand more and last longer
SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS WITH AN ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- Super resistant to scratches
- Minimises glare for maximum clarity
- Robust and hard-wearing, typically seen as the most sought-after glass for a watch
- Adds depth and shape to the dial
- Angled metal surrounds expertly compliment natural light
- A better quality and long-lasting addition than painted indexes
LUMINOUS HANDS & MARKERS
- Swiss Super-LumiNova coating on the hands and markers. Absorbs solar light throughout the day, meaning it ‘charges’ as you wear the watch
EXHIBITION CASE BACK
- Observe the automatic movement at work, not only revealing the level of engineering but making a stylish statement
- More secure than traditional clasps
- Allow the watch to be unbuckled without widening, meaning it is much simpler to take on and off
- Three dimensional Cestrian shield logo placed on the dial
FRAMED DATE WHEEL
- Ensures maximum readability for the date
- Every watch is provided a serial number, guaranteeing provenance and ensuring traceability
Register your Warranty
Complete your registration to activate your 2 year warranty.