Register your Warranty
Please fill out the information below to activate your 2 year warranty.
Your Cestrian watch is covered by a warranty provided by Cestrian Watch Company Ltd for a duration of twenty-four (24) months starting from the date of purchase, subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this warranty. Cestrian Watch Company Ltd warrants that the internal movement, mechanisms, and case of your Cestrian watch are free from defects. This international warranty applies to material and manufacturing defects that exist at the time of delivery of your purchased Cestrian watch ("defects"). Please note that this warranty is only valid if you have the associated pre-completed warranty card and proof of purchase. Please complete the online registration form promptly to provide Cestrian Watch Company Ltd with the necessary information to ensure the most efficient processing in the event of a warranty claim. You can register your warranty here.
During the warranty period and upon presentation of a valid warranty card and registration, you have the right to receive a free repair or replacement for any defects. If the service centre is unable to restore your Cestrian watch to its normal working condition, Cestrian Watch Company Ltd guarantees its replacement with a Cestrian watch that has identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch lasts for twenty-four (24) months from the date of the original watch's invoice.
This manufacturer's warranty does not cover the following:
1. Non-metallic straps such as leather, textile, or rubber.
2. Normal wear and tear or aging, scratches , including scratched crystals, changes in colour or material, and plating peeling.
3. Any damage to the watch resulting from abnormal or abusive use, neglect, accidents (like impacts, dents, crushing, or broken crystal), improper use, or failure to follow the usage instructions provided by Cestrian Watch Company Ltd.
4. Indirect or consequential damages arising from the use, non-functioning, defects, or inaccuracies of the Cestrian watch.
5. Cestrian watches that have been handled by unauthorised individuals (for services or repairs) or altered from their original condition beyond the control of Cestrian Watch Company.
Any additional claims against Cestrian Watch Company Ltd beyond what is described in this warranty are explicitly excluded, except for any mandatory statutory rights that the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The customer is responsible for covering the return shipping costs to our service centre. Cestrian strongly recommends insuring your parcel and safeguarding the watch during shipment. Cestrian is not liable for any product loss or damage during shipping. For service work that falls outside the scope of this warranty, the service centre may offer the requested services at a charge, which will be communicated and agreed upon with you before the services are performed.
How to initiate your warranty process
Please email email@example.com with your details including: order no., date of purchase, watch reference number and series number with a description of the problem.
A member of our support team will respond within 24 working hours to assist you.
Service centre address details:
15-17 Charles Street, Hoole, Chester, CH2 3AZ, United Kingdom
Can’t find your watch model?
Please refer to your warranty card for all information to assist you in filling out the form above. Alternatively you can find the information about your watch engraved on the back of the watch.