Get FREE UK Next Day Delivery. Simply order before 4pm for same-day dispatch Monday to Saturday. Orders placed on Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
We also offer Royal Mail Special Delivery service, which for an additional fee of £5.95 provides next day delivery by 1pm or for £12.95 delivery by 9am.
We currently offer shipping internationally to Europe, North America and Australia.
- Royal Mail 24 Hours (Tracked & Signed): This is our standard delivery option, and it typically takes 1-2 working days for delivery in the UK. This service is FREE for UK orders.
- Special Delivery next-day before 1:00 pm: This guarantees next-day delivery before 1:00 pm for £6.00.
- Special Delivery next-day before 9:00 am: This guarantees next-day delivery before 9:00 am for £12.95.
- DHL Express Tracked & Signed (2 - 5 Days): This is our express international delivery option, and it typically takes 2 - 5 working days for delivery to EU and International destinations. The shipping cost is calculated at checkout depending on your shipping address and currency.
- Royal Mail International Tracked (7 - 10 Days): This is our international delivery option, and it typically takes 7 - 10 working days for delivery to EU and International destinations. The shipping cost is calculated at checkout depending on your shipping address and currency.
- UK: All orders placed before 4:00 pm (Monday-Friday) are dispatched the same day, and orders placed by 11:00 am on Saturday are dispatched the same day. Sunday orders are dispatched on the following Monday.
- EU and Rest of the World: Orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours of receiving payment.
We do not operate during UK bank holidays. Orders received on bank holidays will be dispatched promptly on the next working day.
Yes, orders can be collected from our launch partner’s store: WatchNation located in Hoole, Chester. If you would like to arrange this, please contact us prior to placing the order.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track your order on the Royal Mail website.
While we strive to ensure timely delivery, there may be rare occasions when our shipping capacity is exceeded, resulting in a one-day delay in your order.
Late deliveries can also occur due to courier partner issues. We regret any inconvenience caused and will work to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Royal Mail does not consider a parcel lost until a certain period has passed, depending on the service used.
If a late delivery is the fault of the courier or postal service, Cestrian Watches will refund the relevant delivery charges, excluding free deliveries.
Unfortunately, we currently do not compensate for any consequential losses, such as time taken off work or purchasing the item from a more expensive retailer.
In the extremely rare event that a parcel is completely lost, we will do everything within our power to ensure your item(s) are delivered as soon as possible. A replacement item or refund cannot be issued until the parcel is confirmed as lost by the relevant delivery service.
Please note that duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. The total price you see during checkout covers only the outbound courier cost.
Should you refuse the parcel and not pay the customs & duties charges dictated by the courier, there will be a refund deduction of the outbound shipping cost of your order, deducted from the order total. Additionally, if the parcel is refused and returned to us by our courier, there will be a charge of £25 or the equivalent in your local currency.