Cestrian Dive Series V2 Automatic Men's Watch 300m
The Cestrian Dive Black Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Men’s Watch offers almost unparalleled value, featuring all the hallmarks of a true dive watch at an almost unheard of cost.
Water resistant to an impressive 300m, this watch also features a diving Z clasp, chapter ring and crown guards. Traditionally needed when surveying the depths of our oceans, these additions add a layer of robustness to the overall construction of the watch, meaning it can withstand almost anything thrown at it. Supporting this is the ultra-reliable Seiko NH35 automatic movement, housed in a highly durable 316L stainless steel case, a material usually reserved for watches with a premium price.
This diving prowess is teamed with a level of styling that means the watch is equally at home as an everyday piece as it is on the wrist of a diver The case is slender and yet robust, and also features the Cestrian shield logo applied at 12 o’clock. In addition, there is an exhibition caseback, perfectly highlighting the stunning automatic movement in action.
Overall, the watch sees our operating principles distilled into watch form, bringing together a stunning range of features and an updated classic design, under a price point that ensures it is accessible by all.
SEIKO NH35 AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
- Bi-directional rotor manual wind, hand wind and hacking movement
- 41 hour power reserve
- Tolerance of - 20 to +40 seconds a day
- Beat rate: 21,600
CERAMIC BEZEL WITH LUMINOSITY
- 120-click and uni-directional
- Traditionally used by divers to ensure they don’t mistakenly add time to their dive watch
- Additional luminosity allows for clear identiﬁcation of zero on the bezel
- Rare to see a ceramic bezel oﬀered in a watch at this price
316L STAINLESS STEEL CASE & BRACELET
- Surgical grade steel
- Extra-low carbon means it is ultra-resistant to corrosion and high temperatures
- Fully brushed finish on the bracelet, providing the watch with a utilitarian feel
WATER RESISTANT TO 300M
- Means the watch can easily operate as a fully ﬂedged dive watch
- Placing the Dive Series on par for water resistance with icons such as the Rolex Submariner and the Omega Seamaster
SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS WITH AN ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- Super resistant to scratches
- Minimises glare for maximum clarity
- Robust and hard-wearing, typically seen as the most sought-after glass for a watch
- Adds depth and shape to the dial
- Angled metal surrounds expertly compliment natural light
- A better quality and long-lasting addition than painted indexes
DIVERS Z CLASP
- Easily add length to the bracelet without the need for adjustment
- Designed to allow divers to ﬁt their watches over a wetsuit
- Micro-adjustments for the perfect ﬁt
- Helps deliver maximum water resistance, allowing the watch to truly live up to its dive name
- Also makes it difficult for dust and other unwanted particles to enter the watch, preserving its lifespan
- Adds depth to the overall feel of the dial
- Assists with showing the minute makers
- Three dimensional Cestrian shield logo placed on the dial
- Designed to protect the crown from accidental knocks when diving
- Helps shape the watch and deliver sleek styling
- Every watch is provided a serial number, guaranteeing provenance and ensuring traceability
LUMINOUS HANDS & MARKERS
- Swiss Super-LumiNova coating on the hands and markers
- Absorbs solar light throughout the day, meaning it ‘charges’ as you wear the watch
CLOSED CASE BACK
- The addition of an etched closed case-back provides added durability, while bestowing the watch with a more streamlined case profile.
FRAMED DATE WHEEL
- Ensures maximum readability, even at the extreme depths this watch can reach
|Case Size||42mm (excluding crown)|
|Markers||Applied Nickel Plated|
|Anti-Reflective Coating on Crystal||Yes|
|Hands Lume||C3 Super-LumiNova|
|Markers Lume||C3 Super-LumiNova|
|Bezel Lume||Lume pip on bezel|
|Bezel Functionality||120-click uni-directional|
|Case Material||316L Stainless Steel|
|Case Finish||Brushed with polished sides|
|Crown Type||Screw down|
|Bracelet Material||316L Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet Finish||Fully brushed|
|Clasp Type||Safety deployment z-clasp with 3 micro-adjustments|
|Winding||Self-winding and manual-winding|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|
|Tolerance||-20 to +40 seconds per day|
|Rotor Direction||Bi-directional winding|
FREE Next Day Delivery.
Order before 4pm for same day dispatch Monday to Saturday. Orders placed on Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
We also offer Royal Mail Special Delivery service, which for an additional fee of £5.95 provides next day delivery by 1pm or for £12.95 delivery by 9am.
Rest of World
We are pleased to offer worldwide shipping. Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout once your address is provided.
More delivery details available here.
Customs Duties And Sale Taxes
Please note that duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. The total price you see during checkout covers only the outbound courier cost.
Should you refuse the parcel and not pay the customs & duties charges dictated by the courier, there will be a refund deduction of the outbound shipping cost of your order, deducted from the order total. Additionally, if the parcel is refused and returned to us by our courier, there will be a charge of £25 or the equivalent in your local currency.
the Cestrian Dive Series
Precision Meets Style
fully Brushed Finish
new v2 dial
Seiko NH35 Automatic Movement
The term "Cestrian" is derived from the Latin name for Chester, "Deva Cestrianorum," and is typically used to refers to something or someone associated to the city of Chester in England. The brand originates in Chester and pays tribute to its roots. Chester is known for its rich heritage, stunning medieval architecture, and a vibrant atmosphere that seamlessly blends history with modern delights.
All Cestrian watches are proudly designed in the United Kingdom.
Currently all Cestrian watches are manufactured in China, through our close relationships with suppliers and manufacturers. China has become a global hub for watch production, offering a unique combination of high-quality manufacturing capabilities and cost efficiencies. Our decision to manufacture in China enables us to keep our production costs down without compromising on the quality of our watches.
Due to their mechanical nature, automatic watches have a tolerance. All Cestrian watches have a tolerance of -20 to +40 seconds a day thanks to their reliable Seiko NH35 automatic movement.
In order to limit costs and keep prices low, Cestrian follows a direct to consumer model. Our focus is on building our relationship directly with our customers through our website. We also sell on Amazon, eBay and Chrono24 to offer added convenience to our customers. WatchNation is an official launch partner for Cestrian and is the only other Authorised Dealer.
No, all Cestrian watches exclusively utilise automatic movements. We firmly stand by the notion that the craftsmanship, mechanical ingenuity, reliability, and timeless allure of automatic watches surpass any other alternative. Battery-powered quartz watches do not align with our vision, and thus we remain committed to the excellence of automatic watches.
All Cestrian watches are fitted with automatic movements. The watch movement is wound and powered by the motion of your warm. If you wear your watch regularly and it receives enough movement, it will continue to run without needing to be wound. Please review our ‘How to wind your automatic watch’ guide to learn more by clicking here.
Setting up your watch to the correct date and time is easy. Please click here to review our detailed how to guide.
For added peace of mind, every Cestrian comes with a comprehensive warranty that covers manufacturing defects and faulty components. It’s in place to cover your watch for any faults that may occur with normal and reasonable use during the 2 year warranty period. Full details of the warranty can be found on the terms page.
Register your Warranty
Complete your registration to activate your 2 year warranty.