Cestrian Master Series V2 Automatic Men's Watch 200m
SEIKO NH35 AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
- Bi-directional rotor manual wind, hand wind and hacking movement
- 41 hour power reserve
- Tolerance of - 20 to +40 seconds a day
- Beat rate: 21,600
THREE-LINK OYSTER STYLE BRACELET
- Fully brushed finish, providing the watch with a distictive utilitarian feel.
316L STAINLESS STEEL CASE & BRACELET
- Surgical grade steel
- Extra-low carbon means it is ultra-resistant to corrosion and high temperatures
- Typically found on watches at a much higher price point
WATER RESISTANT TO 200M
- Unusually high water resistance for a dress watch, ensuring if can withstand more and last longer
SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS WITH AN ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- Super resistant to scratches
- Minimises glare for maximum clarity
- Robust and hard-wearing, typically seen as the most sought-after glass for a watch
- Adds depth and shape to the dial
- Angled metal surrounds expertly compliment natural light
- A better quality and long-lasting addition than painted indexes
LUMINOUS HANDS & MARKERS
- Swiss Super-LumiNova coating on the hands and markers. Absorbs solar light throughout the day, meaning it ‘charges’ as you wear the watch
CLOSED CASE BACK
- The addition of an etched closed case-back provides added durability, while bestowing the watch with a more streamlined case profile.
- More secure than traditional clasps
- Allow the watch to be unbuckled without widening, meaning it is much simpler to take on and off
- Three dimensional Cestrian shield logo placed on the dial
FRAMED DATE WHEEL
- Ensures maximum readability for the date
- Every watch is provided a serial number, guaranteeing provenance and ensuring traceability
- Helps deliver maximum water resistance, allowing the watch to truly live up to its dive name
- Also makes it difficult for dust and other unwanted particles to enter the watch, preserving its lifespan
|Case Size||40mm (excluding crown)|
|Markers||Applied Nickel Plated|
|Anti-Reflective Coating on Crystal||Yes|
|Hands Lume||C3 Super-LumiNova|
|Markers Lume||C3 Super-LumiNova and BGW9 Super-LumiNova|
|Case Material||316L Stainless Steel|
|Case Finish||Brushed with polished accents|
|Crown Type||Screw down|
|Bracelet Material||316L Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet Finish||Fully brushed|
|Clasp Type||Safety deployment z-clasp with 3 micro-adjustments|
|Winding||Self-winding and manual-winding|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|
|Tolerance||-20 to +40 seconds per day|
|Country of manufacture||Japan or Malaysia|
|Rotor Direction||Bi-directional winding|
FREE Next Day Delivery.
Order before 4pm for same day dispatch Monday to Saturday. Orders placed on Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
We also offer Royal Mail Special Delivery service, which for an additional fee of £5.95 provides next day delivery by 1pm or for £12.95 delivery by 9am.
Customs Duties and Sale Taxes
Please note that duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. The total price you see during checkout covers only the outbound courier cost.
Should you refuse the parcel and not pay the customs & duties charges dictated by the courier, there will be a refund deduction of the outbound shipping cost of your order, deducted from the order total. Additionally, if the parcel is refused and returned to us by our courier, there will be a charge of £25 or the equivalent in your local currency.
Rest of World
We are pleased to offer worldwide shipping. Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout once your address is provided.
More delivery details available here.
The Master Series V2
Modern Comfort, Timeless Elegance
Style Meets Durability
Elegance in Every Detail
Seiko NH35 Automatic Movement
The term "Cestrian" is derived from the Latin name for Chester, "Deva Cestrianorum," and is typically used to refers to something or someone associated to the city of Chester in England. The brand originates in Chester and pays tribute to its roots. Chester is known for its rich heritage, stunning medieval architecture, and a vibrant atmosphere that seamlessly blends history with modern delights.
All Cestrian watches are proudly designed in the United Kingdom.
Currently all Cestrian watches are manufactured in China, through our close relationships with suppliers and manufacturers. China has become a global hub for watch production, offering a unique combination of high-quality manufacturing capabilities and cost efficiencies. Our decision to manufacture in China enables us to keep our production costs down without compromising on the quality of our watches.
Due to their mechanical nature, automatic watches have a tolerance. All Cestrian watches have a tolerance of -20 to +40 seconds a day thanks to their reliable Seiko NH35 automatic movement.
In order to limit costs and keep prices low, Cestrian follows a direct to consumer model. Our focus is on building our relationship directly with our customers through our website. We also sell on Amazon, eBay and Chrono24 to offer added convenience to our customers. WatchNation is an official launch partner for Cestrian and is the only other Authorised Dealer.
No, all Cestrian watches exclusively utilise automatic movements. We firmly stand by the notion that the craftsmanship, mechanical ingenuity, reliability, and timeless allure of automatic watches surpass any other alternative. Battery-powered quartz watches do not align with our vision, and thus we remain committed to the excellence of automatic watches.
All Cestrian watches are fitted with automatic movements. The watch movement is wound and powered by the motion of your warm. If you wear your watch regularly and it receives enough movement, it will continue to run without needing to be wound. Please review our ‘How to wind your automatic watch’ guide to learn more by clicking here.
Setting up your watch to the correct date and time is easy. Please click here to review our detailed how to guide.
Sizing a metal bracelet is a simple process but does require patience. Please visit our guide on how to size a bracelet.
For added peace of mind, every Cestrian comes with a comprehensive warranty that covers manufacturing defects and faulty components. It’s in place to cover your watch for any faults that may occur with normal and reasonable use during the 2 year warranty period. Full details of the warranty can be found on the terms page.
While we always try our best to assist our customers, the warranty does have some exclusions. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, negligence, modifications or from accidents. Full details of the warranty can be found on the terms page.
We understand that for a variety of reasons, you may not be the original owner. As long as you have the original warranty card and a copy of the invoice, the warranty will remain valid for the 24 months from the original date of purchase.
Sizing the bracelet will not impact your warranty. Any abnormal damaged caused from incorrectly sizing the bracelet however may impact your warranty.
Register your Warranty
Complete your registration to activate your 2 year warranty.